| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pawhuska, Ok in October is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 81.3mm (3.2in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Pawhuska, Ok October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pawhuska, Ok, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pawhuska, Ok:
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 146.2 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) WNW
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) WSW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) SW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) SW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) NNE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) ENE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 47.6 kms (29.6 miles) NE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) E
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) SE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 134.2 kms (83.4 miles) SE